- A 50% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation.
- Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking.
- Cancellation policy will be forwarded to you before the confirmation of the room
- Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your stay is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. .
- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes will be due before your departure in case of international hotel booking. Incase of domestic (within Pakistan) booking , full and final payment is required before check out
- During high season most hotels are non refundable and charge for all nights upon cancellation
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellation policy will be provided upon reservation
- Cancellations made more than 15 days from check-in date will receive a 90% refund of the deposit paid
- Cancellations made 14 days from check-in date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit paid
- Cancellations made less than 14 days from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- There are no refunds issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds issued due to any foreseen reason
- South travel and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. South travel is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.